Authors should prepare and format their papers using the Authors’ Guidelines (Click Here to download).
Author(s) who submit manuscripts to UUJH will be expected to pay N3000 for Paper Assessment and N10,000 Page Fees, if the paper is accepted for publication (Bank: UBA, Account Name: Journal of Humanities, Account No.: 1000345803).
When done with your paper (using the Authors’ Guidelines), save/rename the file to: UUJH_first author surname_year of submission (e.g. UUJH_asuquo_2017) and submit/send via email to the Editor: email@example.com
However, for purpose of tracking the status of your ‘Paper’, all authors must register online and submit same paper. Note that you must log-in before you can submit a paper online. The procedure of online-submission is outlined as follows:
1. Log in with your username and password (in the ‘Login Form’ section)
2. Click on the ‘Submissions’ sub-menu (left side of the page)
3. Click on the ‘New’ button (top-right side of page)
4. Enter paper/manuscript’s title in the ‘Title’ field
5. Type/Copy and paste your abstract in the ‘Abstract’ field
6. Browse and upload your paper/manuscript (File Format: Only PDF format of authors’ paper is accepted for online-uploads), then click the ‘Submit’ button
1. Create an account (click on the ‘create an account’ hyperlink – the last option below the Login Form)
2. Complete the ‘Required’ details, select ‘Author’ in the ‘User Group’ tab
3. Click on “Register’ (You’ll be sent a link to your email to activate your membership as an Author)
4. Refer to ‘Existing Author’ as above
The names and e-mail addresses entered or collected in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.